Midwest Sign & Screen Printing Supply Co. Warehouse Associate / Back-up Driver in Denver, Colorado
Midwest Sign & Screen Printing Supply Company
Excellence Beyond Expectations ®
Warehouse Associate/Back-up Driver – Denver, CO
Since our opening in 1932, Midwest Sign & Screen Printing Supply Company has built a reputation of providing top-notch products to our highly-valued customers. We do this every day by living our vision statement of “Service Above All Else”. We take pride in being an agile, ethical organization with a proven track record of success, stability, and a passion for growing our business.
Midwest is a leading distributor of sign, screen printing, and digital products headquartered in St. Paul, MN. Ten locations strong, we network with the top manufacturers in the industry to bring only the best supplies, equipment, and services to our customers from the Midwest to the West Coast.
- You will be responsiblefor providing warehouse support through receiving, selecting, packing, storing, and distributing warehouse inventory. In addition, you will serve as backup driver for local deliveries as needed.
- You will load and unload delivery vehicles and assemble stock onto pallets, warehouse trucks, and shelves.
- You will use your strong attention to detail to read customer orders and shipping orders to accurately determine items to select for shipment or delivery and pack customer orders.
- You will be responsible for selecting and moving stock to the designated area by hand, forklift, or other equipment.
- You will complete appropriate paperwork to assure customer service, perform shipping and receiving responsibilities, and prepare parcels for mailing.
- You will use your team skills to help maintain the warehouse to ensure warehouse is safe and accessible for employees and/or visitors, using and/or wearing proper safety equipment as needed.
- You will drive a delivery truck as needed as a backup for specified delivery routes.
- You will serve as Midwest’s face to our customers when you make deliveries and will treat our customers with courtesy and professionalism.
Our Desired Qualifications
- Must be 23 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent. Previous experience in warehouse/shipping & receiving and delivery driver experience preferred.
- Knowledge of basic math and reading skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must perform work accurately
- Knowledge of warehousing procedures and security regulations
- Knowledge of all small package carrier systems (UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Familiarity with hazardous procedures for small packages
- Skill in the safe operation of forklifts
- Ability to work well with others – team player
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the job including constant standing, walking, bending, lifting (up to 75 pounds) & carrying, and the ability to climb ladders
- Ability to drive a 25’ straight truck; experience driving a truck for a company strongly preferred
- Must have a clean driving record and the ability to maintain an insurable driving record
Our Benefits & Why It’s a Great Place to Work
Midwest offers a creative, supportive, welcoming environment where ideas are encouraged and contributions are appreciated. We offer competitive compensation, superior employee benefits, and an excellent retirement plan. Last, but not least, we have built a strong “work family” environment as evidenced by our tenured team of enthusiastic employees.
We are excited to partner with the HR Professionals at Instigate, Inc. to manage our recruitment efforts for this opening. All responses will be processed promptly on behalf of our hiring team by Instigate's TalentAssist - Recruitment Process Management Services. Please submit your cover letter, resume, and online application directly to Instigate for consideration. Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Location: Denver, CO
# of openings: 1
Job Code: 3091-WABDMSSCO-SRPO2