Comcast Sr. Marketing Specialist in Denver, Colorado
Engineering and Platform Services helps drive the new generation of products that are transforming Comcast into a media and technology company. Engineering manages the operations for Comcast's industry-leading video, high-speed Internet and voice services for consumers and businesses, and runs a network that supports numerous multi-billion dollar businesses.
Comcast Platform Services includes four companies owned by Comcast, namely FreeWheel, STRATA, Visible World and thePlatform, plus the Comcast Wholesale, Advanced Advertising, and Advertising Technology organizations. These companies are creating next-generation technology for the fast-growing advanced advertising market. They enable and innovate solutions to support both traditional and emerging programmatic and premium advertising markets through our platforms, data, marketplace and sales channels.
Responsible for assisting Sales and Marketing management utilizing
communications and advertising materials to effectively present the
Company's products and services to customers and prospects. Meets with
appropriate Sales and Marketing colleagues to discuss communication
needs. Researches and develops supporting marketing materials and
presents recommendations to Marketing leadership or internal committee.
Serves as a liaison to Care and Field Operations Departments. Provides
daily status of projects, deadlines, and performance to management. Has
in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually
determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with
- Researches, writes, and develops supporting marketing materials and
presents recommendations to Marketing Manager or internal committee.
- Reviews literature pertaining to the current marketing project and
previous marketing materials used in the assignment area.
- Acts as a point of contact for questions on department communications
- Provides leadership and oversight to lower-level Marketing
- Gathers materials of competitive companies in the field.
- Assists in translating business needs into analysis designs providing
insight, knowledge, and understanding of customers, products, and
- Helps to create reporting to measure success of Marketing programs.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer