Comcast National Sales Manager in Denver, Colorado
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for developing sales effort to key National markets.
Intensely seeks opportunities to grow business by targeting new clients,
developing key relationships, actively pursuing new product business,
and providing excellent account management. Consistently meets all goals
and objectives in a timely and organized manner. Manages a staff of
direct and indirect reports. Must be available for extended hours, as
needed and be willing to travel extensively as required by needs of
clients and/or business. Manages professional employees and/or
supervisors, and may manage business support/technical staff. Has
accountability for managing financial resources. Provides subject matter
guidance to employees. Has overall responsibility for
developing/administering performance standards for organizational unit.
Develops process and procedures to implement functional strategies.
- Meets budgeted revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual
- Builds and maintains an accurate forecast for the quarter.
- Commits to new business; shares growth and business development.
Maintains a file of potential target accounts from every agency,
especially non-traditional sales opportunities. Composes top account
lists in various markets and systematically visits and revisits
- Discusses all business with sales office and out works our
- Works with sales management to keep the market pitch current and
relevant at all times.
- Attends and participates in weekly National Sales and Marketing Sales
meetings and related conference calls; contributes to building National
Sales and Marketing team.
- Develops, guides, and manages a staff of direct and dotted line
reports. Participates in sales calls, at agencies, with reps, and
in-market travel. Participates in performance reviews.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer