Buck Consultants, LLC. Buck-Sr. Consultant - BenefitWallet Growth Initiatives in Dallas, Texas
Title: Buck-Sr. Consultant - BenefitWallet Growth Initiatives
Location: United States-TX-Dallas
Job Number: 16031007
Within Xerox, Buck Consultants brings the full spectrum of human resource, benefits, and healthcare consulting to our advisory, technology, and administration solutions. Here you’ll discover an innovative, high-energy environment that inspires top achievement. As a prestigious highly successful leader in providing employee benefit, actuarial, outsourcing and HR management consulting services, we have the strong resources, solid reputation and global reach to enrich your work life and enhance your career.
Sr. Consultant - BenefitWallet Growth Initiatives
The Sr. Consultant, BenefitWallet Growth Initiatives assists with business development, and direct sales for the BenefitWallet suite of products in conjunction with Xerox HR Services Sales shared resources. The incumbent will focus on the distribution of the Company’s account-based products including Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA) and other specialty products. Additionally, the Sr. Consultant will work with the leadership team to support business development strategic focus; and aid the development of an effective voice for sales to grow our business.
Essential job functions:
New Business Development
• Develop and build relationships with key buyers at corporate employers and public sector organizations and health plans.
• Assist in steering the RFP/proposal process end-to-end to ensure a quality response to position BenefitWallet to earn profitable new business.
• Support meeting/finalist preparation for opportunities in conjunction with the leadership team.
• Boost alternate channel sales (i.e. exchanges).
• Foster relationships with the shared sales and marketing resources of Xerox HR Services and other direct sales functions throughout Xerox IBGs and other sister companies.
• Promote BenefitWallet sales within broader Xerox
Maximize Public Exposure of BenefitWallet Product
• Join business groups.
• Attend related events.
• Contribute to media opportunities (interviews, articles, events).
• Assist in directing sales and broker training for health plans for CEU credits.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• 6 years of benefit, consulting, banking, insurance and/or sales experience, preferably in the Consumer-Directed Health industry.
• Insurance brokerage license or similar financial services designation preferred.
• Deep awareness of the healthcare industry and current healthcare trends
• Understanding of behavioral economics.
• Strong technical/business writing and oral communication skills including the ability to make presentations and prospect with clients.
• A proven track record and complete understanding of sales lifecycle.
• Examples of both direct and indirect sales performance.
• Evidence of client relationship management track record.
• Solid analytical skills, computer skills and excellent organizational skills.
• Self-sufficient with the ability to be a team player and work with limited supervision.
• 25%-50% travel may be required.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the accommodation you are seeking, and the job you are interested in.
Job: Buck Consulting-NonActuarial
Virtual/work from home? Yes