Buck Consultants, LLC. Buck Consultants - Business Development Executive in Cleveland, Ohio
Title: Buck Consultants - Business Development Executive
Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Other Locations: United States-Ohio-Cleveland, United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Job Number: 16031209
Within Xerox, Buck Consultants brings the full spectrum of human resource, benefits, and healthcare consulting to our advisory, technology, and administration solutions. Here you’ll discover an innovative, high-energy environment that inspires top achievement. As a prestigious highly successful leader in providing employee benefit, actuarial, outsourcing and HR management consulting services, we have the strong resources, solid reputation and global reach to enrich your work life and enhance your career.
Director, Business Development Executive
Full-service human resources consulting business development, marketing and direct sales to employers including but not limited to communication, health and productivity, compensation, retirement, global technology & delivery, and HR administration solutions. Accountable to specific quarterly and reoccurring revenue human resources sales quotas. The Business Development Executive (BDE) will develop and execute a consultative sales strategy partnering closely with market and practice leaders to drive profitable growth in new logo business in the middle and large market segments and within assigned “named” prospects.
Requirements/Skills Sought (years of experience, education, certification, etc.):
• 10 plus years, proven success working within a ‘consultative professional services culture’.
• Industry specific sales experience in the Human Resources, benefits brokerage and/ir insurance consulting/administration industries, required.
• College degree, advanced computer and presentation skills are necessary.
• Overall interest and understanding of what it takes to be successful in a high-performing, public company including forecast accountability.
• Superior organization skills, detail orientation, initiative and oral/written communication skills.
• The ability to influence others and work with diverse individuals in a fast-paces environment.
• A positive attitude, enthusiasm along with superior references specific to sales strategy execution and results.
Key Success Factors (specific expectations):
• Create sales plan that will identify innovative strategies and creative tactics to grow market share, set Buck Consultants apart from its competition and acquire new logos within the Region.
• Developing and building relationships with the key HR buyers at mid-size and large corporate employers and public sector organizations.
• Plan will include analysis of key accounts, market segments and specific target lists/activities that will lead to closed sales. Coordination and relationships with key region leadership will be essential to success. The BDE representative will be held accountable to the agreed upon strategies and tactics and will ensure their timely and effective execution.
• Accountable to support and promote the proven sales processes and infrastructure requirements developed and rolled out by the Human Resources Services (HRS):
– Qualification of opportunities and high growth market segments
– Opportunity strategy and client research through Business review process
– Pipeline and opportunity reporting/management
• Lead RFP/proposal process end-to-end to ensure a quality response to position Buck to earn profitable new business
• Facilitate meeting/finalist preparation for all opportunities in conjunction with sales and market leadership
• Execute SOX compliant (finance approved) contracts for new and add-on business
• Key Metrics include: sales activity, closed sales, close ratio
This individual will need to quickly gain credibility within the HRS organization and the marketplace, using the skills outlined above to influence, engage and motivate others to grow the business and promote the HRS brand. Building credibility, trust and professionalism are key factors in the success of the position. Frequent travel, flexibility and the ability to perform in remote environments are also critical to realizing success with this position.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the accommodation you are seeking, and the job you are interested in.
Job: Professional Services
Virtual/work from home? No