Curtiss-Wright Corporation Electrician in Cheswick, Pennsylvania
The Opportunity - Electrician
- Plan, layout, install, plant power systems, diagnose malfunctions, and repair electrical equipment, diagnose and repair all electronic controls and support equipment for machine tools, both conventional and numerical and direct numerical control systems.
- Diagnose and repair other electronic industrial equipment, including laser alignment and computer diagnosis.
- Use of electronic and electrical diagnostic testing devices, oscilloscopes, VTVM's, DVM recorders, laser alignment, interferometers, pipe threading equipment, conduit benders, soldering equipment, and other tools and diagnostic test equipment required. Use department communication equipment.
- Use of materials such as wire, cable, conduit, termination equipment, machine tool magnetic panels, numerical and programmable controls, all electronic drive systems, feedback systems, CRT's tape verifiers, time recording equipment, line printers, computers, and computer interfacing equipment and other electrical/electronic equipment.
- High School graduate plus completion of a four year Electronics/Electrical Apprenticeship, or two year associate degree in electronics.
- Must have worked four years as an electrician in the electronic repair field.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled