CB&I Financial Analyst in Charlotte, North Carolina
Title: Financial Analyst
Location: United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
Assist Power Controller with overhead and projectforecasts. Assist overhead managers withbudget and forecast development and variance analysis. Build monthly flash reports for preclosemeetings. Analyze monthly revenuerecognition calculation and insure project gross profit percentages arecorrect. Understand HFM and HyperionPlanning to answer corporate accounting and finance inquiries. Assist with building journal entries andensuring recons are done on time and accurately for the Power businessunit. Help with project payroll and APprocessing when needed.
- Manage forecast process for projects and overhead departments
- Report building from HFM and Hyperion planning for forecast and variance analysis
- Assist overhead managers with budget development and variance analysis
- Assist the Power Controller with month end close activities.
- Finance or Accounting Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with a major ERP system
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- HFM or Hyperion Planning experience
- Experience in Engineering and Construction field
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines
CB&I(NYSE: CBI) is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for theenergy industry. With more than 125 years of experience, CB&I providesreliable solutions to our customers around the world while maintaining arelentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality.
Ourcomplete, balanced and integrated business model is unmatched in the industry.CB&I can provide any or all of the major services and products ourcustomers require, resulting in streamlined project delivery and better costand schedule certainty. Our integrated model gives CB&I the industry’s mostcomplete supply chain solution, enabling us to serve the largest projects inthe world.
Job Field: Finance & Accounting
Job Schedule: Full-time
Employee Status: Direct
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2017, 10:36:40 AM
Requisition ID: 1709399
CB&I is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.