TE Connectivity MACHINIST IV in CHACHOENGSAO PROVINCE, Thailand
TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our connectivity and sensor solutions are essential in today’s increasingly connected world. We collaborate with engineers to transform their concepts into creations – redefining what’s possible using intelligent, efficient and high-performing TE products and solutions proven in harsh environments. Our 72,000 people, including over 7,000 engineers, partner with customers in over 150 countries across a wide range of industries. We believe EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS – www.TE.com.
To turn around spare faster. Equipment under utilized due to no manpower
Interpret the tooling drawings
- Operate most of tool room machines like WEDM, EDM, Profile grinder, CNC milling, and surface grinding. Specialization on a particular process machine is added advantage.
- Fabricate spare parts within planned hours independently and to the specifications.
Check the fabricated spares using relevant measuring equipment.
Train new employee.on machine operation and fabrication procedure.
- Work closely with planner to fabricate urgent spare part on time.
- Work with the Engineer to seek solutions for improvement in spare part usage..
Involve in the OJT training for new employee and up-grading of staff.
- Participate in Kaizen events and other Improvement activities.
Perform any other duties which may be needed by the company related to production matters
Requisition ID: 2016-75891
Business Unit (Current): Transportation Solutions - Automotive