Union Savings Bank Service Representative-Canton in Canton, Connecticut
Consistently demonstrate all aspects of the USB Customer Service Commitment Charter and the USB brand
· Put the customer first by promptly acknowledging their presence.
· Focus directly on the customer, if working on another project quickly put aside and interact with the customer.
· Handle transactions accurately and efficiently, respecting customers time
· Maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and privacy of customer information
· Respond to or refer customer concerns to supervisors as appropriate.
· If follow up is required, set clear customer expectations and deliver as promised.
· Maintain a positive outlook and demeanor at all times
Project a professional positive outlook and demeanor at all times
Accountable for successful retention of customers.
Operations / Risk Management
Performs essential duties by accurately processing transactions including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals transfers and negotiable items such as Bank Checks and Money Orders.
Adhere to all bank policies and procedures
Balance TCD and/or TCR accurately and effectively, as is necessary.
Promote USB products and services
Assist customers in understanding how USB products and services meet their financial goals through the use of branch banking sales and service processes.
Maintain a working knowledge of all USB products and services sold in the branch to aid in generating quality referrals
Be aware of products and services offered by cross line of business partners.
Assist in generating quality referrals to business partners.
Exceed individual sales goals and assist team in meeting sales goals.
Utilize relevant tracking system to report and track sales and service activities.
The hours and days needed for this position are:
Monday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am - 4:15 pm
Saturdays 8:30 am to 12:15 pm
25 hours per week