SunTrust Banks Personal Banker 2, 3 or 4 Weeki Wachee in Brooksville, Florida
Personal Banker 2, 3 or 4 Weeki Wachee-W432654
Our Branch Banking Teammates are often the first to meet new clients and the ones who start them on the path to reaching their financial goals. We help them buy homes, grow businesses, send kids to college and build their futures. By having a conversation, we can understand what our clients need, and can create customized product and service solutions that address them. Our most important job as the face of SunTrust is to build a lasting relationship that help us match our clients with the exact solutions they need to help them reach their financial goals.
Provide an industry leading client service experience through assisting and supporting aspects of the development and expansion of new and existing client relationships by:
• Utilizing resources to conduct effective consultative client conversations
• Providing financial solutions that meet client needs such as deposit and credit and including all product and service lines
• Referring to other line of business partners for additional business growth opportunities. Partners include, but are not limited to: Financial Advisor, Mortgage, Trust, Wealth, Business Banking, Treasury Services, and Merchant Services.
Focuses on all client segments serviced through retail Branch Banking network. Sources opportunities through:
• Branch teammate and client referrals
• Branch book of business
• Telephone calling activities
Ensures compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies. Pursue on-going education of SunTrust products, services, and other lines of business. Primary focus is assisting with client sales opportunities with additional activities related to service needs, based on the overall needs of the branch.
Licensed Personal Bankers (PB III or PB IV level) hold additional responsibility for sales of insurance and investment products. Licensed PBs may hold:
• Insurance licenses (Life, Health and/or Variable)
• FINRA Series 6 and 63 registrations
• Maintain appropriate continuing education requirements as required for
retaining licensing and FINRA registration.
Provides industry-leading service; performs routine client maintenance requests, problem resolution and intermediate sales functions regarding deposit, credit, convenience and other product and service lines. Contributions made to meeting or exceeding client service as well as individual and branch sales goals by offering and selling products and services and developing, expanding and retaining relationships. Exercised knowledge of risk management and loss prevention. Participates fully in all components of the Client Engagement Model. Commits to advancing individual knowledge of sales techniques and product knowledge to better serve consumer and business clients.
Responsible for ensuring that all business transactions and practices in the individual's span of control comply with all regulations and the SunTrust Code of Conduct.
Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including determined by SunTrust to meet the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Two years experience as a Client Service Specialist, In-Store Financial Services Representative, or Personal Banker at SunTrust or an equivalent position at a comparable financial institution; three years experience in a sales and service based position in a retail environment.
• College level courses in subject areas such as business, finance or accounting.
• Completion of Core and Intermediate STU Curriculum Training as well as corresponding PB course work.
• Strong probing and listening skills to uncover client needs.
• Ability to respond in a professional manner with a high level of service quality.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Understanding of consumer and business lending instruments as well as deposit products.
• Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales goals.
Your life is full of responsibilities; SunTrust provide the tools and resources to help you balance your Work and your Life needs through the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
• Retirement Plan – 401k with matching
• Life insurance
• Disability insurance
• Time away from work – vacations and holidays
• Professional development - SunTrust University, an in-house career growth and employee development program
• Tuition Assistance – financial help for going back to school
SunTrust is one of the nation’s largest and strongest financial services holding companies in the United States. We offer over 1,500 branches and 2,800 ATM in convenient locations throughout the southern regions of the U.S. SunTrust provides deposit, credit, trust, and investment services to a broad range of retail, businesses, and institutional clients.
How to Apply? Is this you? If you are qualified and interested, please click the Apply Now button.
Primary Location: FL-Hernando County
Work Locations: Weeki Wachee Branch/Office
4066 Commercial Way
Spring Hill 34606
Equal Opportunity Employer
SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.