Community Health Systems Client Services Supervisor-Biloxi, MS in Biloxi, Mississippi
The Client Services Supervisor supervises the activities and functions of on-site representatives and serves as the central point of contact for ESS services at a specific location within a region. In addition to supervisory responsibilities, the ESS Client Services Supervisor screens referred self pay patients for programs such as Medicare, Medicaid, Medicaid for Nursing Home Placement, Crime Victims, Vocational Rehabilitation, QMB, SSI and any/all other third party coverage including other available local, state and federal programs and the Hospital s Financial Assistance Program; and provides Point of Service collections for self pay patients, patients who have balances after insurance or Medicare payments, and patients that do not qualify for any programs/coverage. The Client Services Supervisor must have the ability to perform and train all duties of the Onsite Representative position.
Eligibility Screening Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A Bachelor s degree or relevant experience in lieu of degree, preferably in a hospital business office/admissions departments or supervisor/lead in an eligibility company preferred.
· Working knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, Medicaid for Nursing Home Placement, Crime Victims, Vocational Rehabilitation, QMB, SSI and any/all other third party coverage and other available local, state and federal programs preferred.
· Average proficiency using computers for data entry, email, web searching, etc. preferred.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common financial reports and legal documents.
· Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from employees, customers, and regulatory agencies.
· Ability to effectively present information to company employees including top management.
· Capable of strong human relations skills and ability to practice, sincere empathy for others.
· High emotional maturity and ability to function under stress including making timely decisions under pressure.
Job: Business Office
Organization: Merit Health Biloxi
Requisition ID: 1678516