Technicolor Texturing Artist in Bangalore, India
Technicolor India is a multi-dimensional facility within a single location providing a cutting-edge confluence
between art, technology and entertainment. Operational in India since 2007, we are now a 2000+ strong
creative and technology services organization in Bangalore.
Technicolor India has three main business divisions – Animation & Gaming, Visual Effects for films and
advertisements (via our wholly owned subsidiary – Moving Picture Company) and Digital Platform Services
(includes Compression & Authoring for DVD, Blu-Ra ad 3D, Digital edia QC, Soud Seies et…)
Over the years we have grown tremendously- MPC has evolved from a few dozen people to 20 times the
strength over the past 3 years; Digital Platform Services has evolved from a Compression & Authoring hub to a
multi-disciplinary business unit; Animation& Gaming has gone from a single show environment to becoming
one of the world leaders in CG animation for TV, DTH and computer games.
• Create a variety of complex textures/shaders of Props, Sets
• Create textures that align with artistic design/style; interprets art reference/art direction.
• Report to the Lead on the status of assignment on daily basis.
• Must understand and follow the internal workflow/production pipeline.
• Regularly study and update ones skill set through self learning.
• To produce the expected quality and timely deliver of “complex textures/shaders of props, sets OR simple characters” in the most efficient manner.
• Can take creative decisions within the boundaries defined.
• Convey the important instructions relating to ones files which are necessary to the next dept on handling over the file. ( a foot note )
• Fine arts Background or Strong traditional art skills (Drawing or sculpting)
• Proficient in 3d software - Maya & 3DS Max
• Highly organized person, must be a team player and ability to work under tight deadlines
• Good communication skills in English ( both oral and written)
• Must have a positive “can do” attitude, and willingness to learn
• Attention to details and essentials
• Shaders and concepts.
• Good Aesthetic / Technical Knowledge