Technicolor Rigging Artist in Bangalore, India
• To produce high quality character, vehicle and prop rigs for use by the animation team and interface with animators to produce the best quality rig possible
• To use in house tools for rigging and skinning.
• To solve problems within team and inter departmental
• Building the in-house tools for rigging
• Extensive knowledge of Maya.
• Good knowledge of Maya skin weighting tools.
• Knowledge of Human and Quadruped Anatomy.
• Basic MEL scripting strongly preferred.
• Excel as a team player and strive to maximize team/department performance.
• Good communications skills in English (both oral and written).
• Demonstrated ability to mentor less experienced artists.
• Must be responsive to deadlines and work well under pressure.