Technicolor Lighting Artist in Bangalore, India
• Responsible for on- time completion of sequences/complex shots assigned to them by Team Leads
• Senior artists are responsible for completion of sequences/complex shots assigned to them by the lead artists within the timeframe given and with the expected quality
• Should be willing to mentor the junior artists working with them through the course of production.
• Should be able to oversee and mentor the junior artists working with them & help them accomplish their targets
• Expected to actively participate in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of procedures to further streamline the lighting pipeline.
• Senior artists must interact with lead lighters to successfully complete all assigned tasks on time
• Maintain backup of latest version of files in server & workstation
• Show previous version of the work and clearly represent what the set of comments were, when necessary
• Communicate creative, technical and/or interdepartmental issues appropriately with proper documentation
• Attend necessary departmental and team meetings.
• Should assist in training new staff
• Should ensure established process is followed, consulting seniors when unsure
• Must exhibit exceptional understanding of lighting, staging and composition.
• Must have good analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Applicants must display excellent communication skills.
• Production experience with at least one compositing package like After Effects, Shake or Fusion is a must
• Production experience with at least one compositing package like After Effects, nuke or Fusion is a must.
• Should be a good team player