Robert Half The Creative Group Marketing Coordinator in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is selectively searching for a Marketing Coordinator for a client in Marietta. Our client is in the Technology space and only looking for the best! This position requires experience with Salesforce CRM and Marketing Automation platforms.
- Coordinates all tasks, deadlines, engagements, initiatives, campaigns, etc.
- Manages all project timelines and task lists to ensure all deadlines are met and that all team members understand their contribution and responsibilities for each project
- Works closely alongside each team member to gather all necessary assets for campaign success
- Inputs all tasks into online task management software and monitors it daily, adding new tasks and checking off completed tasks
- Organizes all tasks and projects for the weekly marketing meeting
- Updates any/all calendars as necessary
- Enables the sales staff by providing internal and external collateral, market trends, charts, reports, articles, etc
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Analysis and Reporting
- Works closely with the Demand Generation Manager to prepare and deliver marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining a research database
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders with vendors; managing vendor relationships; verifying receipt and quality
- Organizes trade show plan by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
- Keeps all tradeshow deadlines in an organized calendar and/or in the online project management software
- Ensures that Sales is informed and educated on each tradeshow, the organizers, our internal plan of attack, email workflows, etc
- Point contact for tradeshow organizers
- Develops comprehensive tradeshow schedule for each sponsored tradeshow
- Books appropriate hotel rooms and flights for tradeshow staff
- Organizes all promo items and collateral and may be needed at several events for booth setup/teardown/staffing/etc
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008944234
Functional Role: Mktg/Comm Specialist
Postal Code: 30067
Compensation: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 per year
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of hands-on experience with marketing, preferably in the technology industry or in B2B marketing
- Ability to deliver projects on time and error free. Good collaboration skills.
- High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a changing environment
- Project management
- Extreme organization
- Close attention to detail
- Email marketing
- Marketing Automation
- com experience preferred
- Beginner knowledge of at least one of the following: Pardot, Eloqua, Silverpop, Marketo, Responsys (Pardot strongly preferred)
- Strong background with web analytics tools, google analytics, etc
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
If qualified, please send resumes to Jordan.Skidmore@creativegroup.com. NO CALLS!