SunTrust Banks Digital Product Development Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Digital Product Development Manager-W432268
The Digital Sales team is a responsible for driving account and application growth through the digital channels (online, mobile and tablet). The objectives of this team include (1) drive household and balance growth to meet company goals; (2) create a complimentary client experience with non-digital channels; and (3) improve end-to-end digital sales process to reduce abandonment and drive activation.
The Digital Sales Product Development Manager serves in a Product Manager/Product Owner role and is responsible for working with our business partners across the organization as well as our Scrum Development teams to build new solutions and enhancements that drive profitable sales growth, legal/regulatory adherence, process optimization and new product/relationship activation across our digital channels.
• Participate and provide direction in larger group conversations involving business stakeholders to help drive and influence our overall product and company vision.
• Demonstrate thought leadership and champion the digital channel vision to partners and stakeholders.
• Collaborate and engage key stakeholders, including lines of business, segment product managers, call center, bank operations and other functional areas in the planning and execution of projects and enhancements.
• Utilize quantitative and analytical skills to demonstrate benefit realization of initiative and projections of investment.
• Work closely with key internal partners, voice-of-customer (VOC) programs, and risk/legal stakeholders to understand the benefit of projects and enhancements.
• Create concept documents, solution visions, wireframes, epics, features and user stories to differentiate and enhance the digital sales platform(s).
• Drive innovative improvements by working directly with scrum teams to turn user stories into shippable capabilities.
• Create, maintain, prioritize, and sequence the product backlog based on business value or ROI.
• Participate in project planning, daily stand-up meetings (scrums), reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
• Communicate the value of newly released functionality across internal and external stakeholders to ensure feature adoption.
• BS/BA (or equivalent experience)
• Experience defining and delivering large-scale online initiatives including requirements gathering, testing and communication planning
• 2+ years of experience with hybrid Waterfall-Agile or Agile software development
• Experience creating requirements documentation and managing application roadmaps
• Possess strong understanding of online services and e-commerce processes
• Extensive knowledge and experience with creating and managing business requirements (user stories) for software platforms
• Proven ability to use data analytics, research and testing methodologies to drive business decisions
• Detailed oriented with excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with both business and technology partners
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Comfortable in a fast paced, growing environment
• Comfortable with ambiguity and working independently
• Strong planning and collaboration skills
• MBA or advanced Digital Certification
• Scrum Product Owner Certification
• Knowledge of mobile devices, operating systems and browsers
• Experience in financial services and/or highly regulated industry
• Experience in the vendor management or services procurement
• Practice with web analytics tools such as Adobe Site Catalyst
• Experience with various business tools such as Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Rally
Primary Location: GA-Atlanta Area
Work Locations: Marquis Two
285 Peachtree Center Ave
Equal Opportunity Employer
SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.