Robert Half The Creative Group Demand Generation Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is currently searching for a talented Demand Generation Manager for a client in Marietta. Our client is in the Technology space and they only look for the best! They would only like to see candidates who want to work and make a difference in the B2B Tech space. If this sounds like you, I definitely want to talk.
- Works closely with the CRM, automation tools (Pardot) and creative assets to develop email communication strategy and execution points
- Creates automated, multi-touch, targeted customer lifecycle digital marketing programs
- Composes email copy for all email campaigns
- Serves as project manager to establish key metrics, create review cycle, and drive campaign execution
- Makes recommendations around possible customer segments to target
- Establishes performance metrics across campaigns
- Delivers campaign reports, dashboard, and other reports on a strict weekly basis
- Executes campaigns testing to determine best plan of action; including A/B testing and multivariate testing
- Takes ownership of ALL lead management inbound/outbound/events/etc
- Builds out all lead nurture workflows and works closely with Content Manager to gather all necessary creative assets
- Works very closely with the sales and business development teams to ensure alignment across all campaign initiatives
- Provides calling/email lists to sales/bdrs to align with marketing initiatives
- Identifies and documents CRM system and marketing automation functional requirements to expand campaign management capabilities.
- Runs all PPC campaigns, monitors them daily, and makes recommendations on adjustments (copy, graphics, landing pages, etc) Must have experience with GoogleAds.
Analysis and Reporting
- Delivers reports from CRM and marketing automation systems on a strict weekly basis
- Gathers data from a variety of sources within the company to enhance campaign reports
- Builds a variety of reports including campaign close-out decks, dashboard or other reports
- Assists team members with complex analytical and ad-hoc requests as needed
- Communicates campaign results and analytical findings effectively to sales, upper management, customer success and product teams.
- Translates campaign and business goals into actionable customer targeting and segmentation strategies to drive campaign performance
- Develops a deep understanding of segmentation schemas
- Conducts data segmentation against email database (within the CRM and marketing automation systems) to create targeted lists for each email campaign deployment.
- Develops targeting strategy
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008944140
Functional Role: Mktg/Comm Project Manager
Postal Code: 30067
Compensation: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 per year
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on e-mail, on-line or database marketing experience, with a focus on marketing operations and analysis
- Demonstrated experience in deploying email marketing campaigns using a Marketing Automation Platform and
- Demonstrated experience in maneuvering through a CRM system (Salesforce.com experience REQUIRED).
- Power user of Excel for in depth reporting REQUIRED
- Ability to deliver projects on time and error free. Good collaboration skills.
- High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a changing environment
- Experience in technology industry of B2B industry strongly preferred
- Strong SalesForce.com experience required
- Total mastery of at least one of the following: Pardot, Eloqua, Silverpop, Marketo, Responsys (Pardot strongly preferred)
- Strong background with web analytics tools, google analytics, etc
- Skilled in data analysis, and reporting results and presenting analysis
If qualified, please send resumes to Jordan.Skidmore@creativegroup.com. NO CALLS!