Manpower Program Delivery Recruiting Manager - Alpharetta, GA in Alpharetta, Georgia
The High Volume Program Delivery Manager oversees day to day recruiting processes for ManpowerGroup Solutions Clients and directly manages a team of recruiting professionals, either virtual, or onsite. He/She works with a ManpowerGroup Solutions Director and ManpowerGroup Solutions Client to create and implement innovative processes. Typically, he/she will work directly with Recruiting Leadership and Hiring Authorities within the Client company to ensure a successful partnership. This is a full time permanent position with MGS supporting our client in the managed healthcare information space. Based at MGS client site in Alpharetta, GA.
• Directly oversee a team of MBS Delivery Professionals.
• Work with direct reports to develop strategy and solutions to improve overall recruiting activity and client satisfaction.
• Allocate workload and resources appropriately.
• Conduct Weekly one-on-ones with direct reports to assess progress as well as strategize on Client needs.
• Conduct quarterly and annual employment reviews based on scorecard performance measurements and MBS values expectations.
• Overall responsibility for forecasting, budgeting and managing to revenue and profitability targets.
• Identify areas to grow Client’s scope of services to include additional MBS and Manpower group of companies offerings
• Maintain accountability for database integrity.
• Partner with Client’s recruiting leadership and operational hiring managers, mid to executive level.
• Serve as an ambassador for MBS and assigned Clients principles and respect the diversity of cultures.
• Analyze, develop, recommend and implement recruitment strategies.
• Work with the Client and MBS Team to develop recruiting metrics and benchmarks.
• Develop and provide weekly and monthly reporting to Clients.
• Understand business/organizational issues and challenges as they relate to staffing.
• Partner with Sales and Solutions Team to participate in sales pursuits which could include crafting RFP responses, assisting with solution design and participating in sales meeting at Client sites.
• Create relationships with community-based organizations and other centers of influence.
• Excellent client management experience
• Strong conflict resolution skills
• Strong financial acumen and ability to manage to a budget
• Positive and effective people management who leverages team strengths to exceed goals
• Proven success partnering with corporations to implement strategies, through metrics and trackable/measurable results
• Influencer who builds strategic and rewarding partnerships
• Identify and develop leadership bench
• Strong analytical, organizational and assessment skills
• Proven abilities in gap analysis
• Proven skills at developing and implementing strategies
• Process improvement/account design skills
• Consultative approach to working with Clients
• Strong history of senior level client communications
• Proven ability to identify opportunities to cross-sell or up-sell other products/services
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional internal and external customer service skills
• Diplomatic and tactful communication style
• Business and results orientation with a passion for people
• Successful candidate generation methods and processes using networks and internet recruiting
• Strong persuasion and negotiation skills
• Experience working with multiple recruiting related technologies (ATS, Sourcing software, etc.)
• Strong proficiency in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to analyze data and present in a meaningful way to Client contacts including Executive Leadership, Program Champions, HR Leaders and Hiring Managers
Must have High Volume experience
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Human Resources
Title: Program Delivery Recruiting Manager - Alpharetta, GA
Requisition ID: 0014773